Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 20~ Our 15th Anniversary




Greg surprised me with a romantic getaway at the Blue Heron Guest House on Winona Lake. It was beautiful! We have imagined our 15th Anniversary being celebrated in the Caribbean but we will opt for another year. We did eat at a great Caribbean Resturant "Noa Noa". We enjoyed the beauty of the lake and all the birds. Our room was very European and elegant! We spent the next day walking in the Village of Winona and browsing the shops. It was so nice to just sit and talk and pray about our lives together. We are so intensely blessed to have each other! I am hopelessly in love with this fantastic man that my Savior has enriched my life with. Can't imagine all the wonders that the Lord will do in and thru our marriage in the next 15 years! My love~I love you with all my heart!

No comments: