Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 20th~Our 16th Anniversary!


Where has the time gone! It is hard to believe Greg & I celebrated our 16th Anniversay! I love these flowers Greg gave me.The colors are so bright and cheery! We were treated to a night at the Hyatt (thanks to points on our credit card), dinner at our favorite Chinese resturant, a movie (which we never do!!), and a fantastic trip to "Indulgence" where I had this delicious Chocolate mousse. Greg said his Lemon Meringue was fantastic! Quite the treat for us! We are praising the Lord for His graciousness to us and the way He has blessed our marriage! I am so thankful for a husband who desperately loves the Lord Jesus and loves me. I love growing older with this man! He's my very best friend, biggest encourager, and love of my life. And he keeps me laughing! I love you, Greg, forever and always!

No comments: