Thursday, August 12, 2010

Laundry Room Remodeled~Aug. 2010















My sweet husband has been working hard on putting in a main level laundry room for me. We used an existing 1/2 bath that is right off of the garage as you walk in the house. He set out part of a wall into the garage to accommodate my front load washer and dryer. He moved the toilet back into the corner, with a nice little half wall for privacy, laid tile, hung beautiful custom cabinets and put in a vanity for the sink. We are just waiting on the counter tops that will be over the washer & dryer and also over the vanity for the sink. It has such a warm, cozy Tuscan feel! He is my "Greg" of all trades. Thanks Sweetie, it is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks amazing!I can't wait until ours is done! Way to go Greg! We need a Yoder/Cripe reunion SOON!